Newburyport Real Estate Attorneys
At Mark L. Janos, P.C., we represent parties involved in real estate transactions, including buyers, sellers, developers, out-of-town interests, contractors, subcontractors, landlords, commercial tenants and title insurance companies as well as banks and other lending institutions.
Wherever your interests lie, our attorneys will work closely with you and provide quality legal services designed to protect your investment while avoiding undue costs and delays.
What We Do
Our lawyers offer knowledge, guidance and familiarity with the local real estate markets in Essex and Rockingham counties, and provide quality services tailored to meet your particular needs.
A partial listing of the real estate services we provide includes:
- Real estate conveyance (buying or selling) — includes residential and commercial real estate, and vacant or undeveloped land; we also can employ estate planning techniques to convey your property to your heirs.
- Real estate closings — includes reviewing purchase agreements or sales contracts, performing title searches, resolving contract disputes, providing legal advice and representing your legal interests
- Zoning ordinances and land use issues — includes zoning changes, obtaining variances, zoning appeals, land use issues, local board representation and representation of developers
- Purchasing real estate — includes primary residences, vacation homes, and purchases of undeveloped land and commercial properties
- Real estate sales — includes land sales, sales of business and commercial properties, and home sales
- Commercial lending — includes the negotiating, drafting and reviewing of legal documents, and litigating on behalf of commercial tenants or landlords
- Finance mechanisms — includes all types of deal structuring and lenders' representation
- Condominium conversions — includes converting multifamily units into condominiums
- Eminent domain — includes state and local government condemnations
- Real estate litigation — includes breach of contract claims, condominium litigation, adverse possession, zoning litigation and appeals, construction defects litigation, title disputes and commercial foreclosures
Newburyport Real Estate Lawyers
A commitment to quality and service has been the foundation of the lasting, long-term relationships we have built with many of our real estate clients — and the basis for many of the referrals we receive from previous clients.
To schedule an initial attorney consultation, call (978) 225-0043 for our Newburyport law Office or (603) 239-3148 if calling from New Hampshire.
You can also contact a Massachusetts commercial lease lawyer online.